Sunday, January 23, 2011

impromptu costume party...

So I got invited to a theme party, (corporate ho and CEO's?).  Didn't realize it till I was already on the way to Seattle that I didn't have an outfit.  Stumbled upon a sale at Guess...  Got a suit jacket, some accessories, and these awesome shoes that I can actually wear... somewhere?  Love them, though.  Can't walk very far, but hey.  They look good.  Sold out in Red on the Guess website, but still $44.00 for the black ones.  Regular $110.  Piperlime has them too, but still $94.99.

2 comments:

  1. I lied. The Guess store says they are 4 3/4 heels. No wonder I could barely walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in black on sale at Macy's in Atlanta for only $29!!! Probably because no one sane can walk in them. I almost bought them in black, but my Cole Haan slingbacks that I bought for "comfort" were killing me slowly. And I had company that wasn't into shoe shopping...

    ReplyDelete