Friday, February 18, 2011

kate spade sample sale and copic markers?

What does one have to do with the other?  Nothing other than I bought both this week. 


Which makes you drool more?  The black Nylon Sam was $69.00 and the Marivaux Margot in red for $137.00 is a steal.  Further, I've wanted the Copic markers for a long long time.  I watched Mary Jo McGraw demo them today at Spokane Art Supply.  They're on sale at Dick Blick, so Spokane Art Supply matched the price.


Further, I tried out my Cole Haan Air Bria's today.  I bought them for my trip for comfort, but they didn't come in time.  I do hate flat-style shoes, but these were super cute with jeans and a blazer.


Hopefully, I will have some projects to show with my Copic markers soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I fell upon your blog post today, I just wanted to tell you I'm setting up a class teaching how to use copic markers and different coloring techniques. If your interested please let me know and I will email you when I have all the mini details worked out :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete