Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shoes, shoes.

I was reading an article on Corporette today about comfy heels.  These are my favorite for suit attire:  Calvin Klein Olive pumps.  Picked them up @ Nordy's sale for a reasonable price.  Classy but still hot.

Speaking of comfy, people my height should not wear flats.  Period.  But... exceptions can be made.  My first pair of "real" flats that I may actually wear out in public -  I've been watching them for a long time at Nordy's rack.  Coach shoes!!!  They are super cute on. 
Just got them yesterday!



Finally, to round out my shoe expedition, I picked up these Enzo's on sale @ the Rack for less than they were at the semi-annual sale this summer.  Love them in this color.  Bought them in gray this fall, but for $35, red is way cool.

That's all.  There was a lot more to the shopping expedition, but hey, this is a shoes and crafts blog, right?  Alright.  Just one more thing then, picked up a new fragrance while I was at it, to go to rocker concerts in...  Love it.  Just love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment