Monday, August 22, 2011

J Crew Incident

Well, I didn't just stop there.  There was a 30% off sale at JCrew online.  So... found some cute flip flops of course for $11.89-



There was obviously more of an incident than this, but this is mainly a shoe blog, right?  I'll leave it to your imagination, but there was yet another "incident".  I mean hey, it's my bday month.

I also bought some dresses awhile back that they still have, one of my favs is the Aveline:

and the Astin dress (sorry so small, but they are out of it) that I wore with gold accessories and my new gold Madden sandals I got at DSW last week.  Looked great on my tan.

Also picked up some Sparkle flip flops from J Crew:
What a steal.  I also picked up some BCBG clothes at Smart Bargains, and a Juicy Couture dress.  Ok, you can see those too...

Uh, yeah.  So, happy belated birthday to meee....

No comments:

Post a Comment