Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Betsey, oh Betsey. Then Ross, because I felt poor.

So.  I went to Seattle for a very stressful meeting.  How to cure angst?  Shopping.


Aaand, here we have the Betsey Johnson Twinkerbell dress.  Regular $470.00, and as you know, from reading this blog, I paid nowhere near that.

Then, I needed a sweater for this dinner event so I wasn't hanging all out in the strapless.

Add the cute Honey Comb Cardigan, so the bow on the Tinkerbell dress will hang out.  All set.  I have fond memories of Betsey Johnson, in that my grandma and I went in there once, and she loved the clothes, and she really wanted to buy me some, but they were too expensive.  After that, I used to buy Betsey Johnson dresses in college from the 5th Ave store in Seattle.  So to go back, and remember all that (although I was a size S then) was really meaningful.

Then, because I was indecisive, I needed the Sequin Tank for clubbing.  Also regular $238... but cmon now.


It actually looked better on me, because I'm short, and would wear with no tights and black shoes. Anyway. Finally, I digress. This is a shoe blog.  So, I got home, and feeling very poverty stricken, bf and I stopped by Ross (actually, he was trying to go to Rite Aid, but I saw Ross was still open) so he could buy a Dopp kit.  While he was searching for his deal, I perused the shoe aisle and found some $20 Nine West gems.  Yes.  (ok, one was $16.99).  One for going out, one for work.  How practical.



It's a hard life.  Volunteering for a non-profit = decreased work productivity, but increased wardrobe activity.  Yesss.

No comments:

Post a Comment