Friday, April 20, 2012

Rain rain, go away. So I can wear my suede shoes.

Ok.  So DSW sent me a $10 off coupon, and it was raining, and I was worried I'd ruin my suede Enzo's, so I went to DSW at lunch.  Lo and behold, more inappropriate rain shoes, but gorgeous!  The Ralph Lauren suede "Zamora" in Smoke.

They ended up being about $35, which is cool, because online the cheapest sale price appeared to be $69.

So I thought I should get another pair.  Madden Girl, Lyons.  Under $30, which is good, because I don't like to pay too much for Madden Girl shoes.  I thought these were retro-cool, though, for partying.  Maybe I could wear these with my Betsey black dress, ya know?


So then I went to Costco, and I saw some flats that I thought would be good for travel.  I remember them being marked down at Costco from $50, and now they were around $20.  Bingo!  Score, because online at Endless.com they are still $79.  Me Too, "Legend 2"
Flats, yes, not my thing, but cute for flats!  Good deal.  Yeah.  More shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment