Sunday, November 21, 2010

kinect x box 360?

Yes.  And I never want to leave the house again, just like that.
It is like the wii, but 10x better.  It's not perfect, and I need to clear some more space in my crafty/gamer/mess living room, but it is awesome.  Thank you Costco for the impulse buy.
It even takes pics of you while you play and you can laugh at your action shots.  Hysterical.  I then got the free trial of netflix so I could see if streaming movies really works. It does.  Which brings me to the next toy:


The Verizon mifi.  Your own little hotspot.  It is powering my computer right now, and also my xbox for internet/streaming.  I am a lucky gal, and got the unlimited service from Verizon back in the day. I hear this is a problem now with the new plans, but I am luckily for now able to use it for all of this at home!  I am addicted.  It is also cool to take on the road with my laptop mini, works great.  Mobile office!

No comments:

Post a Comment