Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meeting in valley causes problems.

So... while I was on my Nordy's rack kick...  I had to go to a meeting in the valley for a client.  Then I had to wait for my cousin to get done working... so, I went and waited at the Rack.  You know, look for some basics like nylons, maybe some winter shoes... uhhhh

The Coach "Sheri".  Lo and behold.  I realize these are like my Calvin Klein Olive shoes, but they didn't have more of those in my size (they had patent CK's very close to this).  But... they did have these.  They were Coach comfy, and have a little Coach inscription on the heel that no human will ever see.  Just what I need for my suits, right?  Uhhh.  Crap.

So then I also perused the clearance racks.  Some Badgley Mischkas for $40, from $200?  Uh yes, please?  I also have nowhere to go in these, however, for $40, I can't pass that up.  I will have to find an event to go to, just for these.  This meeting sure cost me...

No comments:

Post a Comment