Monday, October 17, 2011

Seattle ABA TIPS meeting...

Well, I've been so busy lately (Monday evening and still procrastinating, I see), however during my meeting in Seattle, I couldn't help but "need" some emergency shoes.  My go-to Enzo's started hurting on the hills of Seattle.  So... I popped into Nordy's Rack for some help.

 Here we have the Coach Inez.  This was my non-sane splurge.  Apparently, it was well worth it, as I received many compliments on them, and they got me up and down the Seattle hills without wanting to die.  Apparently, these are "hottt" on.  I want to go places just to wear them now.
 Nine West Rocha.  Only $29.00.  They looked good with jeans. 
Practical.  Sofft Astoria's.  I was told by many ladies they looked good on.  I was going to pass on these for $39.00 (regular $99), but I thought of the Spokane snow that can't be toooo far away, and I saw rubber bottom closed toe shoes.  Have to wear something to court, right?  I am so conservative, I'm not sure about patent... but nevertheless, I got these.

I was then so poor, I went into dirty Ross to get a dress.  Bought a hot Calvin Klein black dress for $23.99, and then got the red one too, as the dressing room folks got all excited about it.  Same price... but I digress, this is not a dress blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment