Friday, May 18, 2012

I have a shoe addiction, but it's cheaper than therapy.

This is the Coach "Kasey Dream".  Absolutely pool cuteness.  $35.
So, on a recent trip to San Jose, I couldn't help but stop by Marshall's for the first time.  I know we have one here, but I was stuck at a complex, and it had a Marshall's.  What joy!  Better stuff than Ross, and like Shoe Heaven. 

And here is the Lauren by Ralph Lauren sandals I also got there for $29.   Comfy, super cute, can dress up or down, and I wear them everywhere.

Finally, I got home, and I got a coupon for Haute Look for $10 off.  So I took a look.  Got some Calvin Klein Lisabeth's for under $50, and they seem to still be regular price at Nordstrom for close to $98.00.
Nice summer work shoes (because open toe).

Then, of course I happened upon River Park Square, on our way to a movie that we were late to, so we went browsing instead.  Have you ever known me to browse a shoe place and not shop?  Went to Banana Republic and fell in love with a scarf... then turned and saw the matching shoes.... then the skirt... ugh.  Shoes ended up being $53 with 10% off clearance with the purchase of a BR tote.  Good deal.


Banana Republic Jana Peep Toe Red. $53 reg $98
I totally love these.  I was having a total crap day, and then I happened upon this.  FYI, they are still $88 online.  I  am now eating mac and cheese as I can't afford to eat much else.  That is all.  Shoe addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment