Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jan is my hero!

Behind on my crafting, but a good excuse to craft was that I bought some "extras" of craft supplies, (actually duplicates on accident), and I was going to give them to Jan as a treat.  Soooo, I used my Copics, Magenta Stamp and Tsukineko "Goosebumps" to make a card...


I also had to make another card for my Godmother, so I got out the Copics again, and darkened up a prior image I had done.

Finally, I started on pieces for another card.  Not sure if it will ever get done.

At any rate, had a nice lunch with Jan, who gave me her old Cuttlebug as a present!  Jan is my hero.  I can't wait to make cards with it!!!  Also, my other hero of the week is Felicia, who send me a Stampin' Up Catalog.  She knows it's like giving crack to a crack addict.  I'm going to study it this weekend and decide what I want this year! Awesome to have great crafter friends in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment