Monday, April 18, 2011

I work to buy craft supplies.

Ok.  So, multitasking...  I decide to figure out what some of my products do.  If only my crafting could support me, but instead, I have to work.  Whatever.

So, I go all research crazy and decide I need to know what to do with some of my junk.  Research on obscure things like Luna Lights (yes, that's freezer paper) and Ranger inks, and that is all foreign to non-stampers, but hey.  Even though my craft room rivals that of small stamp stores, I still found time to purchase some "newer" stuff. 

I tried the Tsukineko "Goosebumps" and their "shimmer spritz".  I tried the Goosebumps on the flower pic with the window to make it look like raindrops on a window.  Pretty cool.  I'm gonna cut it out eventually and put it on a springtime card.

The shimmer was used on the butterfly/dragonfly one.  It doesn't come out great in the picture, but it's pretty cool.  I think the "frost" shimmer would be better for say, a snow scene, (which, it did snow today, in mid April, so perhaps that's where the inspiration came from).  But it is cool, nonetheless.  Go buy some.  I got mine at JoAnn Fabrics.  Click on the pics to get closer.  Oh, also multitasking, I took the photos with my Xoom.  All Magenta brand stamps as well.  My fav.


Now if I could only figure out how to use the Potion 9.  Arrrgh.  Too many potions, too little time.  If I could just craft for like a week straight, I might find some sanity...  I think it's cheaper than therapy (well, maybe not, considering the amount I spend on this stuff), and much more therapeutic!  I want to stay up all night and play (oh, noticeably my cough disappeared when I got all excited about this stuff), but I have to rest and get rid of this cold so I can (ugh), work all day tomorrow.  Gotta make money to buy more craft supplies...

1 comment: