Thursday, April 21, 2011

"work"

I was having an exceptionally hellish morning, when I decided to try shopping on my Motorola Xoom.  Yay for 6pm.com!


Calvin Klein Prive, 32.55!
So, I bought a couple 7 For All Mankind tunics and dresses too, and a Betsey Johnson dress as the apparel was 80% off.  Oh, ok, and a Calvin Klein sheath dress.  As it claimed I saved almost $800 off retail, I guess I did ok.  I got the last Betsey dress, but I have to show it off:



This is to top off my Copic marker obsession that happened again yesterday...more markers!  Will show off when I get more usage out of them.  I bought the multiliners too, so I can draw my own stuff and color in.


Ok.  Breaktime over, I have to get back to settling cases and dealing with a jerk attorney who I can't even stand the sound of his/her voice. AM shoe shopping helped me more than therapy, though, and was arguably cheaper!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment