Friday, April 15, 2011

Sooo sick, but somehow was convinced to join softball...

So my friend Travis coerced me into joining his softball team. Why anyone would want a midget on a softball team is beyond me, but what's the first thing a girl should do when joining a team? Get new shoes at 6pm.com.

Free ground shipping this weekend on orders over $100!


He also brought me some chicken soup to help with the coercion, but anyway... brings me back to our law school softball team where I was shortstop. Literally.


4/15-4/17: Women's Designer Shoes Up to 80% Off!


Anyway, while looking for softball shoes, I came across some nice travel flats: DKNY




Finally, as a bonus, I noticed the designer shoes were on sale again. Donald J Pliner under $50? Yes, please.


I am starting to feel better already. I heart 6pm.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment