Saturday, June 18, 2011

6pm.com Calvin Klein Dresses!

One thing I love is Calvin Klein dresses.  They just happen to fit me well.  I was excited one day when 6pm.com had them on special that day.  (They are now mostly still there but about $10-$20 more than what I paid for each dress).

Got this in Charcoal.  Looks great.  I can wear to work as a suit type deal if I add a jacket.  It's really comfy too.  $39.00.  What a treat.


Then this one, $38.40.  I took my chances, because its hard to see online.  Looks fab on, and again, a work outfit.  yessss


I had to get this.  It was a bit more ($50.40) but I just loved the cut and color.  It looks cute on.  Not sure where I'm going in this, but I have it, nevertheless.


And again, this one is apparently sold out now, but $38.40, and it looks fab.  Wore it to see client on Friday.  Comfy and easy.  Score!

In other news - these are some old outfits I got on 6pm.com that I apparently didn't post.


For those of you who have my facebook, this is my oh-so-famous Vegas shirt. I wore it with a bra top, and black skirt and heels.  I rocked it.  It was 7 For All Mankind and also on 6pm.com for under $40.  Well worth it...

I also picked this up about a month ago,  another Calvin Klein dress, and the necklace is removable.  $34.80.  Wow.  I love 6pm.com.


Here was more Vegas activity - Wore this Bebe tank at the Bank at Bellagio with a black mini and heels.  Awesome night.

That's about it for my clothes activity...  I am  going to have to save up for my Toronto trip, so in the meantime, I will hopefully get to spend more time at home crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment