Sunday, May 22, 2011

DSW episode...

So, I wasn't exactly gonna shop this weekend due to partying more than working this month... but Bad Influence Atkinson decided I might like DSW. First we stopped by TJ Maxx, where I picked up some hot Silver Glittery "Brynn" Guess heel sandals - see below, (um, useful for clubbing, as if I am going to go clubbing anytime soon in this hellhole of a town).

Then, the DSW incident occurred. Right inside the door, on clearance, were some beautiful, lacy, Badgley Mischka heels. In my size. "Oakes" in Nude. These pictures just do not do these justice. Two of the store workers were sad to see them go. They are going to a good home. I will probably spend the rest of my life finding something to wear with them.




Just elegant and hot, all at the same time. I need an event to wear these to...


After trying on every shoe in the store, the finding some comfy patent Privo by Clark's sandals, I did it. They are soooo soft on the bottoms for walking around, and kinda cute too. Like 1 step up from my comfy Teva's, but they sure feel like slippers compared to the rest of my disastrous shoe collection.


Way over my price range for shoes today, but I couldn't resist. Now for the accessory hunt to find something to match.... argh. This will probably be my mission for the next Month...


No comments:

Post a Comment