Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I wish that I'd never met DSW, but hey. Lunch break.

So, today, after eating too much at Red Lobster because Shari Secretary made me do it, I asked to check out DSW. I mean hey, if I even found anything close to my Badgley Mischka's, I'd be thrilled. Hoping to find more in my size in Spokane, we went.

On the contrary, "Shari Secretary" was thrilled. They had tons of clearance shoes in her size. But all was not lost - I did find some "necessary items".

$23.00, Tahari black slingbacks "Carolyn", that I determined to be work-appropriate, and therefore justifiable. Plus, I love Tahari suits, so this was a natural progression of the obsession.


Additionally, after that great find, I kept circling back to my favorite style. There were these totally hot patterned Enzo's, in the same shape of my favorite shoe style obsession. In fact, I've never ground down the heel other than in my plain black Enzo's. So, here it is. Enzo Angiolini "Maiven". $35.00. After that, I had to get back to work to make money for more shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment